|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
This cucumber dip is an easy mixture of chopped cucumber, cream cheese, a little onion, and cream.
Serve the dip garnished with sliced cucumbers and serve with chips or crackers.
It's delicious and perfect for a party, gathering, potluck, or snack.
- 1 small (3 ounces) package of cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup cucumber (finely chopped )
- 1/4 cup light cream (or half-and-half, as needed)
- Dash salt
- 1/4 cucumber (thinly sliced, unpeeled)
Combine cream cheese, onion, and finely chopped cucumber.
Add half-and-half until mixture is dipping consistency. Add salt to taste.
Garnish with cucumber slices and serve with chips, vegetable sticks, or crackers.