- 6 boneless chicken breast halves, skin removed, cooked and diced, about 3 cups
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup diced red unpeeled apple
- 2 to 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans or peanuts
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise, or to moisten to your taste
Combine the diced chicken with remaining ingredients in a large bowl, adding more or less mayonnaise to moisten the salad.
Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Serves 7 to 8.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||87 g|
|Saturated Fat||22 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|