Enjoy this delightful curried chicken salad recipe, made with cooked diced chicken, diced apple, pecans, and mayonnaise, along with celery and seasonings.
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves, skin removed, cooked and diced, about 3 cups
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup diced red unpeeled apple
- 2 to 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans or peanuts
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise, or to moisten to your taste
- Gather the ingredients.
- Combine the diced chicken with remaining ingredients in a large bowl, adding more or less mayonnaise to moisten the salad.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
You Might Also Like