Easy to make and even easier to eat, these deliciously moist chocolate chip blondies are perfect for school parties and other get-togethers where a variety of diets will be present. During the holiday season, blondies also make a great gift!
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup
- dairy-free soy margarine (softened)
- 1 3/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 12-ounce bag dairy-free semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Grease a 9"x13" baking dish and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt, mixing until well-combined. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, use an electric hand mixer set to medium speed and beat the soy margarine with the brown sugar for about 3-4 minutes or until creamy and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, while beating the mixture.
- Add the vanilla extract and beat until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Gradually beat in the flour mixture until well combined.
- Fold in the dairy-free chocolate chips.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center emerges clean. Allow blondies to cool completely in the pan on a wire cooling rack before cutting into squares and serving.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|