- 1 8-ounce tub soy cream cheese (such as Tofutti)
- 2 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups confectioner's sugar
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoon soy milk (plus more if needed)
- In a large mixing bowl using an electric hand mixer, cream together the dairy-free soy cream cheese and natural creamy peanut butter until well blended.
- Gradually add the confectioner's sugar, first beating at a low-speed setting until the sugar is just combined. Add the sea salt, vanilla, and soy milk, and beat at a medium-speed setting until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Chill in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes before using to frost dairy-free cupcakes or cakes.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|