This deli roll recipe makes a delicious Shabbat appetizer, or can be eaten any time! Everyone, including kids, love the look and taste of this easy-to-prepare first course.
- Preheat oven to 350 F / 180 C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay out pastry dough flat, and cut in half.
- Spread the mustard on the dough. Layer the 3 different types of cold cuts, one type on top of the other.
- Roll the dough. Brush the roll with egg. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until browned.