Diana Andrews is a recipe developer, tester, food stylist, writer, and blogger.
- Head recipe developer and editor at Emmy-nominated PBS series—Moveable Feast
- Food editor and test kitchen manager at Fine Cooking Magazine
- Product tester at Food Network
- Has worked at the James Beard Foundation
- Certified in food safety through the American Food Safety Institute and ServSafe
- Member of the International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) and New York Women's Culinary Alliance (NYWCA)
Diana has served as head recipe developer and editor for Emmy-nominated PBS series Moveable Feast, food editor and test kitchen manager at Fine Cooking Magazine, and recipe developer, and product tester at Food Network. She has developed original recipes for brands such as True Aussie Beef & Lamb, Filippo Berio, Prosciutto di Parma, Grana Padano, Belgioioso, Boursin, Scharffen Berger, Sun-Maid, If You Care, Mutti, Nielsen-Massey, Oatly, Gallo, Dole, Melissa's Produce, and BritBox. She has worked at the James Beard Foundation, and her restaurant experience includes Dressing Room and Park Avenue Seasonal.
Diana earned her B.A. in Fine Art at Queens College and her culinary certification from the Institute of Culinary Education. Diana is a certified food safety manager through the American Food Safety Institute and a certified food handler through ServSafe. She is a member of International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) and New York Women's Culinary Alliance (NYWCA).
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.