|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 2 Pounds (4 to 6 Servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 21g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||36%|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||5%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This pork loin recipe is delicious. Don't let the curry intimidate you, it blends really well in the wet rub producing a light fragrant flavor.
- 2 pounds/900 mL pork loin roast
- 1/4 cup/60 mL Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL maple syrup or honey
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons/7.5 mL cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon/7.5 mL fresh thyme leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons/7.5 mL curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon/7.5 mL ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons/7.5 mL sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL coarse ground black pepper
Place pork loin in a large glass baking dish. Combine marinade in and pour over meat. Make sure all sides are well coated with mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours.
Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Place onto grill and sear for 2 minutes on each side. Reduce heat to medium or medium-low and grill pork roast for 45 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 F, in thickest part of the meat. Once cooked through, remove heat and let meat rest before carving.