Salmon steaks are delicious already, but the combination of lemon and dill really amps up the flavor. Remember to get a good coating of the grapeseed oil mixture on the steak before placing onto the grill.
- 2 large salmon steaks
- 1/4 cup/60 mL grapeseed oil
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- For the Rub:
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL dried dill
- 2 teaspoons/10 mL salt
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL black pepper
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL garlic powder
1. Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Combine grapeseed oil (or other high smoke point oil) and lemon juice in a small bowl. Brush mixture onto both sides of salmon steaks and sprinkle with rub.
2. Place onto the grill and cook 6 to 8 minutes per side, depending on the thickness. Once the meat is opaque in color and flaky through the middle, remove from heat and serve.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||45 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|