A whipped topping mix adds volume and velvety texture to a cake made from a cake mix.
- 1 (18 ounce) box cake mix, any flavor
- 1 envelope Dream Whip dry whipped topping mix
- 1 cup cold water
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13" pan or two 9" pans with nonstick cooking spray containing flour; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, whipped topping mix, water, and eggs and beat until blended. Then beat for 4 minutes at medium speed, until batter increases in volume. Pour into prepared cake pan(s).
- Bake the 9" pans for 25-30 minutes, and the 9x13" pan for 30-40 minutes or until cake pulls away from edges of pan and is dark golden brown. Cool in pans for 5 minutes, then remove the 9" cakes from pans. Keep the 9x13" cake in its pan. Frost as desired.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|