What makes this extremely easy fudge? Not only does this recipe require only 4 ingredients, but you can also melt the chocolate in the microwave. Make it for dessert or give it as a gift for family and friends.
- One 12-ounce package (2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/4 cup chopped, toasted nuts*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Grease a foil-lined 8-inch square pan.
Conventional method: In a double boiler, melt chips and milk. Stir until smooth. Add nuts and vanilla.
Microwave method: Melt chips with milk on 50 percent power, 3 to 5 minutes. Stirring once while cooking. Stir in nuts and vanilla.
Pour into pan and chill until set.
* Even if pecans are your favorite nut, walnuts always seem to do better in fudge.
More Fudge Recipes