Got leftover blueberries and bananas? What I really like about this Blueberry Banana Cake is that there are more bananas and blueberries in the batter than flour and sugar which makes it extra fruity and delicious.
This cake was made in a cathedral bundt cake pan, but you can use any bundt pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour Bundt cake pan. (I used the Nordic Ware Cathedral Bundt Cake Pan.)
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl with a wire whisk. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until well combined.
- Add to the flour mixture. Combine until just mixed. Fold in banana and blueberries.
- Carefully pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until done.
More Bundt Cakes
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|