A cake mix makes this moist and delectable blueberry cake a cinch to prepare and bake. Bake this cake in a tube cake pan or use a Bundt pan.
The cake is made super moist with cream cheese and drained canned blueberries. I drizzled some simple lemon sauce over the cake (pictured), but it would be fabulous with a vanilla glaze or thin icing or a dusting of powdered sugar.
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 package cream cheese, 8 ounces, room temperature
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 can blueberries, drained (15 oz)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Generously grease and flour a Bundt cake pan or tube pan. Heat the oven to 350 F.
- In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer combine the cake mix, cream cheese, oil, and eggs; mix on low speed until blended. Add the vanilla and beat on high speed for 1 minute. Fold in the drained blueberries; stir until well combined.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared baking pan.
- Bake the blueberry cake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|