A cake mix makes this moist and delectable blueberry cake a cinch to prepare and bake. Bake this cake in a tube cake pan or use a Bundt pan.
The cake is made super moist with cream cheese and drained canned blueberries. We drizzled some simple lemon sauce over the cake (pictured), but it would be fabulous with a vanilla glaze or thin icing or a dusting of powdered sugar.
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 package cream cheese, 8 ounces, room temperature
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 can blueberries, drained (15 oz)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Generously grease and flour a Bundt cake pan or tube pan. Heat the oven to 350 F.
- In a mixing bowl with an electric mixer combine the cake mix, cream cheese, oil, and eggs; mix on low speed until blended. Add the vanilla and beat on high speed for 1 minute. Fold in the drained blueberries; stir until well combined.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared baking pan.
- Bake the blueberry cake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|