|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 6 Portions (6 Servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||11%|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This broccoli slaw is relatively light and full of flavor.
Serve this with any meal, any time of the year. This is delicious with regular raisins, but feel free to use dried cranberries or golden raisins.
- 1 (12-ounce) package broccoli slaw
- Optional: 3 to 4 tablespoons red onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup raisins (or dried cranberries)
- Optional: 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- Optional: 2 tablespoons cooked crumbled bacon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- Salt (to taste)
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
Gather the ingredients.
Combine the broccoli slaw mixture with the onion, raisins or cranberries, and sunflower seeds and bacon, if using.
In another bowl, combine the lemon juice, vinegar, mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, and celery seeds.
Stir the dressing into the broccoli slaw mixture until well combined.
For best flavor, make the broccoli slaw a few hours before you plan to serve it. Cover and refrigerate until ready to eat.
Serve and enjoy!