This delicious caramel glaze is an easy prpearation. The glaze is wonderful on a bundt cake, over gingerbread, or served it with bread pudding or a cobbler.
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Melt the butter In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add the brown sugar to the butter and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add salt and cream; bring to a boil over medium heat. Continue cooking, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Cool for about 15 to 20 minutes and then drizzle over a cake or use as a sauce for gingerbread or bread pudding.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|