This is a simple, basic burger seasoning made with optional minced dried onion and a variety of seasonings. I use a small amount of cayenne pepper in the seasoning but feel free to leave it out if you prefer a milder burger.
Mix the seasoning into the ground beef or sprinkle over the burgers as you cook. It's great for grilled, broiled, or pan-fried burgers, or on these Juicy Baked Burgers. You could also use the seasoning in your favorite meatloaf or meatball mixture.
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Optional: 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients; blend well.
- Mix 2 teaspoons into each pound of ground beef or sprinkle over burgers as you cook them.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|