This burger recipe is filled with delicious flavor. Not only do the patties have a Cajun flare, but there is also a mild spiced barbecue sauce to accompany it.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 3 green onions (finely chopped)
- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- Preheat grill for high heat. Mix ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, green onions, mustard, and 1 tablespoon Cajun Seasoning in a large bowl.
- Form mixture into 4 patties.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning into barbecue sauce.
- Lightly oil grill and cook patties for 5 minutes per side, or to the desired doneness. At the end of cooking, place cheese on patties and serve over burgers topped with seasoned barbecue sauce.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||35 g|
|Saturated Fat||17 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|