Cookies in five minutes using cake mix as a base! These easy cake mix cookies are super quick, super yummy and absolutely foolproof. You may also want to try these pumpkin cake mix cookies or this vegan cake mix cookie recipe.
- 1 package cake mix (any flavor)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- Gather the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove 3 tablespoons from the cake mix and set aside.
- Add eggs and oil to cake mix and combine until smooth. If mix is too wet, add more dry mix. Drop in one inch balls on ungreased cookie sheet or baking pan.
- Bake for approximately 7 minutes or until slightly browned, being careful not to overcook.