Everything that tastes good doesn't have to have complicated recipe with a lot of ingredients.
Enjoy making, and eating, this great sweet roll. It's made with store bought crescent roll dough, cream cheese, and if you desire, store bought berry jam.
If you like this recipe using crescent rolls, try the Sticky Bun recipe. My family loves that one too.
- 2 8-ounce tubes crescent rolls
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- Optional: Whole berry jam, Lemon Curd, or other such toppings
- Preheat oven to 350 degreesF. Lightly grease 9 x 13 pan.
- Separate 1 can crescent rolls. Press triangles together in a single layer on bottom of the pan.
- With an electric mixer, combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and egg. Spread on top of the triangles in the pan.
- For the top layer, use the last can of crescents. Be sure edges are pinched together.
- Brush milk over dough and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||14 g|