|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
This quick and easy chicken recipe is a snap to prepare and bake. Serve this chicken and broccoli casserole with hot cooked noodles or rice and a tossed salad or fresh sliced tomatoes.
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup milk or half-and-half
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Dash of nutmeg
- Dash of black pepper
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Lightly butter a 1 1/2- to 2-quart baking dish or casserole. Heat oven to 375 F.
In a large bowl combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk or half-and-half, cubed chicken, butter, nutmeg, pepper, and broccoli. Blend ingredients thoroughly.
Turn the mixture into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top.
Bake for about 25 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.