This quick and easy chicken recipe is a snap to prepare and bake. Serve this chicken and broccoli casserole with hot cooked noodles or rice and a tossed salad or fresh sliced tomatoes.
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup milk or half-and-half
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Dash of nutmeg
- Dash of black pepper
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Lightly butter a 1 1/2- to 2-quart baking dish or casserole. Heat oven to 375 F.
- In a large bowl combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk or half-and-half, cubed chicken, butter, nutmeg, pepper, and broccoli. Blend ingredients thoroughly.
- Turn the mixture into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||55 g|
|Saturated Fat||29 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|