Easy Homemade Chicken Crepes are a snap to prepare with the simple chicken and sauce mixture. Use purchased crepes or make them with this easy crepe batter.
- 8 crepes (purchased or homemade)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 can water chestnuts (drained and sliced)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (or chicken broth)
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of freshly ground black pepper (or white pepper)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated, for topping)
- Heat the oven to 325 F.
- Lightly butter a shallow baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the condensed soup, chicken, water chestnuts, wine, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper; heat through.
- Fill the center of each crepe with a generous 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture.
- Fold two sides over chicken filling and arrange them in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
Serve the crepes with a basic seasoned white sauce or thin another can of cream of mushroom soup or cream of chicken with a small amount of milk and heat to make a sauce.