Easy Homemade Chicken Crepes are a snap to prepare with the simple chicken and sauce mixture. Use purchased crepes or make them with this easy crepe batter.
- 8 crepes (purchased or homemade)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 can water chestnuts (drained and sliced)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (or chicken broth)
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of freshly ground black pepper (or white pepper)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated, for topping)
Heat the oven to 325 F.
Lightly butter a shallow baking dish.
In a medium saucepan, combine the condensed soup, chicken, water chestnuts, wine, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper; heat through.
Fill the center of each crepe with a generous 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture.
Fold two sides over chicken filling and arrange them in the baking dish.
Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
Serve the crepes with a basic seasoned white sauce or thin another can of cream of mushroom soup or cream of chicken with a small amount of milk and heat to make a sauce.