Chocolate saucepan brownies are a quick preparation and super easy. Just melt the butter and chocolate, beat in the sugar, eggs, and dry ingredients, then bake. That's all there is to it!
These chocolate brownies are easy to mix up in a saucepan, and they're chewy, moist, and delicious!
Feel free to use walnuts or pecans in the brownies. Or add some chocolate chips or white chocolate chips along with the chopped nuts. I sometimes sprinkle chocolate chips over the batter before I put them in the oven.
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Optional: 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Heat oven to 325 F. Grease and flour an 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and chocolate, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and let cool. With a whisk, beat in the vanilla and sugar. Whisk in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir flour, measure into a small bowl, and stir in the baking powder and salt, blending well. With a wooden spoon, stir the flour mixture into the first mixture.
- Stir in the chopped nuts, if using, blending well. Spoon into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake the brownies for about 25 minutes.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|