Tasty and easy to make, this coconut bread can either be made with fresh or store-bought shredded coconut.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease and flour two 8 x 4 inch loaf pans or a 10-inch tube pan.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt with wire whisk. Stir in coconut and sugar. Make a well in the center.
- In another bowl combine the last set of ingredients.
- Pour into well. Mix until just combined.
- Bake in the pan(s) for 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool in pan(s) for 10 minutes. Finish cooling on wire racks.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||14 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|