It can't get any simpler with this recipe for easy coconut cake. It's made with a cake mix.
- One 18-1/4 ounce white cake mix (prepared as directed)
- One 14 -ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces Cream of Coconut
- 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Optional: 1 cup jelly beans
While the cake is still hot, poke holes in cake with a fork.
Mix sweetened condensed milk with Cream of Coconut, and pour over cake, making sure it goes into poked holes. Cool completely (overnight).
Spread non-dairy whipped topping over top of cake. Sprinkle with coconut. Decorate with jelly beans.