|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
Quick and easy to prepare, these pork chops are made with lean pork chops, seasonings, and chicken and rice soup. It's an easy and flavorful dish for a busy day.
- 6 to 8 lean pork chops, about 1 inch thick
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (10 oz.) can chicken and rice soup or chicken and wild rice soup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Coat pork chops in mixture of the flour, salt, dry mustard and garlic powder.
Brown in hot oil in skillet, turning to brown both sides.
Place browned pork chops in crockpot. Add chicken and rice soup.
Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
Serves 6 to 8.