- 6 to 8 lean pork chops, about 1 inch thick
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (10 oz.) can chicken and rice soup or chicken and wild rice soup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Coat pork chops in mixture of the flour, salt, dry mustard and garlic powder.
- Brown in hot oil in skillet, turning to brown both sides.
- Place browned pork chops in crockpot. Add chicken and rice soup.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
Serves 6 to 8.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|