This crockpot turkey tetrazzini is made with leftover diced cooked turkey, mushrooms, and cheddar cheese.
You may also cook the spaghetti separately. See the expert tips for more.
- 1 cup water (hot)
- 1 10 3/4 ounces can condensed cream of chicken soup or cream of chicken with herbs
- 1 4 ounces can mushrooms (with liquid)
- 2 tablespoons pimiento (chopped)
- 2 cups cooked turkey (diced)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup onion (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes (dried)
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 2 cups spaghetti (broken uncooked)
- Spray inside of slow cooker crockery with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the water, soup, mushrooms with liquid, and pimiento.
- Stir in the turkey, cheese, onion, parsley, and nutmeg.
- Add broken up spaghetti. Stir to combine and pour into crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours, until spaghetti is tender.
- Stir before serving.
If you prefer to cook the spaghetti separately, omit the water and mushroom liquid in the recipe.
Cook the sauce for about 2 to 3 hours on low or until hot and the cheese has melted. Combine the sauce mixture with the drained spaghetti and sprinkle with Parmesan or more cheddar cheese, if desired. Or transfer the mixture to a buttered baking dish, top with Parmesan cheese, and bake in a preheated 350 F oven for 20 minutes.
"How easy was this!! And really delicious. I spiced it up a bit and was careful not to cook any longer than 3 1/2 hours, and it came out perfectly. The leftovers were great for lunch." Karen
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||39 g|
|Saturated Fat||15 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|