This simple combination is so easy to make and cook. An easy vegetable casserole, using your favorite vegetables.
The recipe comes from Donna, and she guarantees it will be great!
- 2 bags/32 ounces green beans (frozen, or mixed vegetables, or your favorite)
- 1 can/10 3/4 ounces condensed cream of celery soup or cream of mushroom soup
- 1 dash seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (or garlic powder)
- Take two frozen bags of vegetables and a can of cream of celery soup, throw in some parsley and salt seasoned, and pepper a little garlic.
- I guarantee you'll get good results. cook on high 1 hour or low 2. Happy potluck!
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||14 g|