|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 21g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 9g||44%|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||1%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
If you're new to grilling steaks or a fan of simplicity, then this recipe is for you. Filet mignon is a delicious, tender cut of beef that really benefits from the grill. Serve with a side of twice baked potatoes and grilled vegetables.
- 2 teaspoons sea salt (or coarse salt)
- 2 teaspoons coarse ground black pepper
- 4 filet mignon (about 1 3/4-inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil (or avocado oil)
Gather the ingredients.
Preheat grill to high heat.
Combine salt and black pepper and rub onto both sides of steak.
Oil the grill grates using a high smoke point oil like grapeseed or avocado oil.
Place the steak onto the grill.
Cook steaks 5 to 6 minutes per side or until it reaches preferred doneness.
Remove from grill and let steaks rest for 5 minutes.
Plate with your favorite sides and enjoy!
- Top the steaks with sautéed onions, mushrooms, or your favorite sauce reductions.