Green beans with browned butter and butternut squash fries make nice accompaniments for this halibut recipe.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound halibut fillets
- 1-1/2 cups crushed potato chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 2- or 3-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise and mustard. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush the mayonnaise-mustard mixture over both sides of the halibut.
- Spread the potato chip crumbs out in a shallow dish or on a plate. Dip both sides of the halibut in the potato chip crumbs.
- Place in the prepared baking dish. Bake 18-22 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|