These versatile roasted potatoes are flavored with a variety of herbs. Choose your favorite herbs for the recipe. Dill, rosemary, and parsley are excellent choices, but there are many more possibilities.
Feel free to replace the garlic powder with 1 or 2 cloves of minced garlic, and you might choose to add onions to the potatoes and omit the onion powder.
- 1 1/2 pounds red or Yukon gold potatoes, peeled, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (or extra-virgin olive oil)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary (crumbled)
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt and pepper (to tste)
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil; grease the foil lightly.
- Combine the potatoes, butter, oil, parsley, dill, rosemary, and onion and garlic powders in a large food storage bag. Shake the potatoes in the bag until potato wedges are thoroughly coated.
- Arrange the potatoes in the prepared baking pan in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and nicely browned.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|