This lemon ice box pie makes a light and refreshing dessert, especially in the spring and summer. With just five ingredients, you can make this lemon ice box pie recipe in a jiffy.
- 1 3 ounce package lemon Jello
- 2/3 cup water (boiling)
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese (low-fat or non-fat is okay)
- 1 cup whipped topping (frozen, such as Cool Whip)
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- Pour Jello into a medium bowl. Add boiling water and stir until dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer Jello mixture to a blender or food processor. Add cream cheese and frozen whipped topping. Puree until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pie crust.
- Refrigerate until firm, 2-4 hours.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|