This simple marinade helps to flavor and tenderize beef steaks, including some fewer tender cuts. Grill or broil steaks after marinating, and serve with a tossed salad and rice pilaf or baked potato.
The steaks should marinate for at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar (or red wine vinegar)
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground )
1. Combine all ingredients in a large plastic or glass container. Add steaks and turn to coat thoroughly. Refrigerate for 3 to 8 hours, turning the steaks occasionally.
2. Discard the marinade and grill or broil steaks.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|