|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 1 1/2 cups (serves 3)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||3%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This simple marinade helps to flavor and tenderize beef steaks, including some fewer tender cuts. Grill or broil steaks after marinating, and serve with a tossed salad and rice pilaf or baked potato.
The steaks should marinate for at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar (or red wine vinegar)
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground )
1. Combine all ingredients in a large plastic or glass container. Add steaks and turn to coat thoroughly. Refrigerate for 3 to 8 hours, turning the steaks occasionally.
2. Discard the marinade and grill or broil steaks.