|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: Serves 8|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 21g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 14g||70%|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This easy pineapple cheesecake is prepared in a graham cracker crust in a springform pan. Even the crust is no-bake, which is perfect for hot summer days when you want to avoid the oven.
The luscious pineapple cheesecake is a mixture of cream cheese, crushed pineapple, and whipped topping, and it is super easy to mix and chill in the graham cracker crust. Take this cheesecake to a cookout or potluck, or make it for a weekend dessert. It will be an instant hit!
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar (sifted)
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple (well-drained)
- 16 ounces whipped topping
Gather the ingredients.
In a medium bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs with the granulated sugar and melted butter.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of the crumbs in a small bowl and set aside. Press the remaining crumbs into the bottom of an 8- to 9-inch springform pan. Put the crust in the refrigerator to chill while you make the filling.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese with the confectioners' sugar until fluffy.
Add the crushed pineapple and blend well.
Fold the whipped topping into the pineapple mixture.
Spread the filling over the chilled crust and sprinkle with the reserved graham cracker crumbs.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill thoroughly before serving.
Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- If you prefer a baked graham cracker crust, bake the crust in a preheated 350 F (180 C/Gas 4) oven for about 8 to 10 minutes. Chill before filling.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of finely chopped pecans to the graham cracker bottom crust mixture.
- Double the crust ingredients for a thicker bottom crust.