Peanut butter, coconut, maple syrup, oats...these yummy cookies have it all!
The butter cookies have lots of tasty additions, and they are super easy to mix and bake.
- 1 cup butter (or margarine)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (or pancake syrup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (sifted)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (old-fashioned or quick-cooking)
- 1 cup flaked coconut
1. Heat the oven to 350° F. Grease baking sheets or line with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
2. In a large mixing bowl with electric mixer, cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars until light and fluffy; beat in egg, syrup, and vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl sift together the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt. With the mixer on low speed, beat the flour mixture into creamed mixture until well blended; fold in the oats and coconut.
4. Drop the dough by teaspoons or small cookie scoops onto the prepared baking sheets, leaving about 2 inches between cookies.
5. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until lightly browned.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|