|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 5 to 6 Dozen (60-72 servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||4%|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||1%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Peanut butter, coconut, maple syrup, oats...these yummy cookies have it all!
The butter cookies have lots of tasty additions, and they are super easy to mix and bake.
- 1 cup butter (or margarine)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup maple syrup (or pancake syrup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (sifted)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Dash of salt
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (old-fashioned or quick-cooking)
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Gather the ingredients.
- Heat the oven to 350 F. Grease baking sheets or line with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large mixing bowl with electric mixer, cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars until light and fluffy; beat in egg, syrup, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl sift together the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt. With the mixer on low speed, beat the flour mixture into creamed mixture until well blended; fold in the oats and coconut.
- Drop the dough by teaspoons or small cookie scoops onto the prepared baking sheets, leaving about 2 inches between cookies.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until lightly browned.