These delicious bars are made with our favorite s'mores ingredients: graham crackers, milk chocolate, and miniature marshmallows. They're easy to make, and you don't need a campfire!
The buttery crushed graham cracker crust is topped with chocolate bars and mini marshmallows for a delicious oven baked s'mores treat.
- 3/4 cup butter (softened)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 18 graham crackers (crushed, about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 milk chocolate bars (approximately 1 1/2 ounces each)
- 3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Heat oven to 350 F (180 C/Gas 4). Butter a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Beat butter and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in crushed graham crackers, flour, and salt.
- Reserve 1 cup of the graham cracker mixture and press remaining mixture over the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
- Arrange chocolate bars, in a single layer, over graham cracker crust mixture in the pan. Sprinkle with marshmallows.
- Sprinkle the crumbled reserved graham cracker mixture over the marshmallows.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Cut into bars and cool completely.
- Semisweet chocolate bars or chocolate bars with nuts may be substituted for the plain milk chocolate candy bars.
- Add 1/2 cup of finely chopped pecans to the crushed graham crackers for extra crunch.
- Sprinkle raisins over the graham cracker layer before the chocolate bars.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|