|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 2 dozen (24 servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||38%|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
These delicious bars are made with our favorite s'mores ingredients: graham crackers, milk chocolate, and miniature marshmallows. They're easy to make, and you don't need a campfire!
The buttery crushed graham cracker crust is topped with chocolate bars and mini marshmallows for a delicious oven baked s'mores treat.
- 3/4 cup butter (softened)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 18 graham crackers (crushed, about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 milk chocolate bars (approximately 1 1/2 ounces each)
- 3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
Heat oven to 350 F (180 C/Gas 4). Butter a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Beat butter and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in crushed graham crackers, flour, and salt.
Reserve 1 cup of the graham cracker mixture and press remaining mixture over the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
Arrange chocolate bars, in a single layer, over graham cracker crust mixture in the pan. Sprinkle with marshmallows.
Sprinkle the crumbled reserved graham cracker mixture over the marshmallows.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes.
Cut into bars and cool completely.
- Semisweet chocolate bars or chocolate bars with nuts may be substituted for the plain milk chocolate candy bars.
- Add 1/2 cup of finely chopped pecans to the crushed graham crackers for extra crunch.
- Sprinkle raisins over the graham cracker layer before the chocolate bars.
You Might Also Like