Oven barbecued chicken is one of those recipes that takes just a few minutes to throw together. You don't need any special ingredients or tools, either. If you have chicken, barbecue sauce and an oven, you can make this oven BBQ chicken.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds chicken breasts, thighs and drumsticks
- 1/2 teaspoon. kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat olive oil in a heavy skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- When grill pan gets hot, add chicken. Sear until browned on each side. Transfer to a baking dish.
- Spread barbecue sauce evenly over chicken.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil. Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|