These drumsticks are baked with a coating of Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, and crunchy corn flake crumbs. A delicious combination!
Use whole legs, thighs, or chicken leg quarters if you'd like.
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup corn flake crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Sprinkle the drumsticks all over with salt and pepper.
- Combine the mayonnaise and mustard.
- Coat chicken well with the mayonnaise and mustard mixture.
- Dip into cornflake crumbs, turning, until well crusted.
- Place in a lightly greased baking dish and drizzle about 1 1/2 teaspoons of butter over each drumstick.
- Bake for 20 to 4o minutes, or until the drumsticks are done. Check with an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest parts of a few drumsticks. The minimum safe temperature for chicken is 165 F.
This recipe serves 4 to 6 people.
More Chicken Recipes
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||108 g|
|Saturated Fat||32 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||41 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|