An easy peach crisp made with sliced peaches and a flour, brown sugar, and butter topping. If you like a little spice, sprinkle the peaches with about 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- 6 to 8 peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- Arrange peaches in a shallow, lightly buttered 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- In a bowl, combine flour and sugar. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or fingers until crumbly. Sprinkle mixture over peaches then gently press down.
- Bake at 375° for 25 to 30 minutes, or until peaches are tender.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|