This dense, moist and tropical tasting Pineapple Bread is easy to make, and even better the day after it is made. If you love pineapple, this recipe is a must!
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts (chopped and lightly toasted)
- 1 cup canned crushed pineapple (drained)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two loaf pans.
- Cream butter and sugar in large mixing bowl. Beat eggs, one at a time, and blend well after each addition. Stir in the pineapple.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together. Stir in the nuts. Add dry ingredient mixture to wet mixture and only mix until moistened. Do not over mix.
- Pour the batter into pans. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|