|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
This is a great recipe for a pork injection solution. The secret here is to add your pork rub to the mixture to get the flavor inside and out.
- 1 cup/240 milliliters apple juice or cider
- 1/4 cup/60 milliliters cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup/60 milliliters water
- 2 tablespoons/30 milliliters Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons/7.5 milliliters pork rub (use the same rub as on your meat)
- 2 tablespoons/30 milliliters real maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon/15 milliliters melted butter
Coat meat with pork rub. Combine marinade ingredients in a small plastic or glass bowl.
Using meat injection syringe, inject the mixture into several different spots in the pork roast. This will make enough to inject one 8-pound pork butt. Discard any remaining marinade that has come into contacts with the syringe and raw meat.
If making ahead of time, store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week after preparation.