This is an easy marinade for pork ribs that takes very little time to prepare and leaves the meat nice and tender. If making ahead of time, store the marinade in an airtight plastic or glass container for 2-3 days in refrigerator after preparing.
- 1/2 cup (120 mL) apple juice
- 1/2 cup (120 mL) chili sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) white vinegar
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix together all ingredients in a glass or plastic bowl.
- Place ribs in a large plastic bag or glass baking dish. Pour marinade over ribs, and turn to coat a couple of times.
- Seal bag or cover with plastic wrap and keep in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|