Make this fabulous moist pumpkin bread for your family and freeze the rest for later, or make the loaves for the bake sale. It is perfect for gifts or holiday entertaining.
- Heat the oven to 300 F (150 C/Gas 2). Grease and flour three 1-pound coffee cans, three 8 x 4-inch loaf pans, or two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
- Combine sugar, eggs, and oil in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended. Stir in pumpkin pureé.
- Combine flour and spices; gradually add to pumpkin mixture, beating until blended; stir in pecans.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared pans.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 to 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in the cans or loaf pans for 10 minutes on wire racks.
- Remove from pans and let cool completely on wire racks.
You may also enjoy
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|