Use pork chops or chicken to make this crockpot casserole a satisfying one-dish meal. This crockpot rice casserole is a snap to make.
- 1 can cream of whatever soup (chicken, mushroom, celery)
- 1 soup can of rice
- 1 soup can of milk
- 1 pound pork chops (or chicken)
- Gather the ingredients.
- Mix first 3 ingredients together in slow cooker.
- Top with two to four pieces of either pork chops or chicken. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 7 hours, or until the rice is tender and the meat is cooked.