- 4 large eggs
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (approximately 15 ounces) salmon, drained, picked over, flaked
- 1 1/2 cups frozen green peas, thawed
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- Heat the oven to 350 F (180 C/Gas 4). Butter an 11-by-7-by-2-inch baking pan.
- Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl; stir in soup, dill, and ground pepper until blended.
- Add the flaked salmon, thawed peas, half of the cheese, bell pepper, onion, and bread crumbs. Stir to blend ingredients.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and continue baking for 5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Let the casserole stand for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|