- 2 1/2 lb. top round beef roast or lean chuck, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 to 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups beef broth
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- In a skillet or sauté pan, brown meat and onions in the vegetable oil.
- Transfer the beef and onion mixture to slow cooker with beef broth, flour, tomato sauce, paprika, and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours, until meat is tender.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|