In this easy recipe, smoked pork chops are baked with pineapple slices.
- 6 smoked pork loin chops
- 6 pineapple slices (fresh or canned pineapple)
- salt and pepper
- Place smoked chops on rack in a baking dish.
- Top each chop with a pineapple slice.
- Bake at 300° for 1 hour.
- Season with salt and pepper.
More p Recipes
- Crockpot Pork Chops Supreme
- Braised Pork Chops With Orange and Onion
- Super Easy Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Simple Braised Pork Chops
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|