|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 4 Cups (16 servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||17%|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 10g||36%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This is an easy crockpot bean dip, made with refried beans, cheese, and other ingredients.
- 2 cans refried beans (about 15 ounces each)
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped)
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese (shredded or a Mexican cheese blend)
- 2 to 4 drops Tabasco sauce (or to taste)
- 1 jalapeno (or mild chile, chopped, or more to taste)
Place refried beans, taco seasoning, onion, cheese, and Tabasco sauce in the crockpot; stir well to blend.
Stir in chopped jalapenos or mild chiles.
Cover and cook on low until cheese is melted, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours; add a little water if mixture seems thick.
Serve from the crockpot or slow cooker with French bread cubes, crackers, or chips.