An easy crockpot bean dip, made with refried beans, cheese, and other ingredients.
- 2 cans refried beans (about 15 ounces each)
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped)
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese (shredded or a Mexican cheese blend)
- 2 to 4 drops Tabasco sauce (or to taste)
- 1 jalapeno (or mild chile, chopped, or more to taste)
- Place refried beans, taco seasoning, onion, cheese, and Tabasco sauce in the crockpot; stir well to blend.
- Stir in chopped jalapenos or mild chiles.
- Cover and cook on LOW until cheese is melted, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours; add a little water if mixture seems too thick.
- Serve from the crockpot or slow cooker with French bread cubes, crackers, or chips.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||10 g|