- 4 oz/ 100g soft, unsalted butter
- 8 oz/ 225g icing sugar
- 3 - 5 tbsp brandy or Cognac
- Place the soft butter into a large baking bowl. Beat with an electric hand whisk until light and creamy.
- Add the icing sugar and beat again until all the sugar is incorporated.
- Add the brandy or Cognac to taste and stir well. If you add too much brandy the mixture may curdle. If it does, don't worry, just add more icing sugar until the mixture binds back together.
- Spoon the butter into a serving dish, cover and store in the fridge until required.
The butter can be made up to 5 days in advance and kept in the fridge.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|