One of the challenges I face in my life today is how to satiate the appetite of my always-hungry, 13-year-old son. I recently discovered that meatballs hit the spot. I call them Eazy Lazy Meatballs because they are easy enough for my son to make by himself so I can be lazy about dinner for a night or two.
Here's another easy meatball recipe.
- 2 pounds lean ground meat
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs (or matzo meal)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 26 ounce can/740 grams tomato sauce
- 1 16 ounce can/450 grams cranberry sauce
3. Form the meat mixture into balls the size walnuts.4. Carefully add the meatballs to the pot.5. Cover the pot and cook on low for 40 minutes.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|