An unusual combination of ingredients makes up this cocktail with an equally unusual name. Named for the bar in Oklahoma that serves it, Edna's lunchbox is equal parts beer and orange juice, plus amaretto. It's super quick and easy to mix up and may just be your new go-to. Don't knock it til you've tried it–just ask Jimmy Fallon.
- 6 ounces chilled orange juice
- 6 ounces chilled light beer
- 1 ounce amaretto
- Garnish: 1 slice of orange
- Combine the orange juice, beer and amaretto. Stir well.
- Garnish with an orange slice and serve in a frosted mug.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||9 g|