Elderflower Cordial is a wonderfully, refreshing summer drink but the cordial has other uses and makes a stunning Elderflower vinaigrette recipe. Use as any other vinaigrette for a delicious, light sweet dressing for your salads. The dressing also makes a good light sauce for fish or baked chicken.
This really is the easiest dressing to make and adds a sparkle of summer sunshine to many dishes.
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) elderflower cordial
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- Place all the ingredients in a screw top jar, screw on the lid and shake vigorously until the all the ingredients are incorporated and creamy.
- Serve immediately on baby leaf salads or as a dressing on hot new potatoes. The dressing also makes a good light sauce for fish or baked chicken.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|